9th CEE Energy Conference
19-20 March 2013
Intercontinental hotel Warsaw
Financing future EnergyJoin the energy revolution!
Register for CEE Energy 2013 to find out about key market trends and investment opportunities…
Through feature and case study presentations from leading experts and interactive panel discussions with industry stakeholders, our 9th event will provide an in-depth analysis of the market discussing future trends, regulation and legislation, bankability of energy projects, financing options and more.
Join up to 150 leading public and private experts in a dynamic networking and learning environment to debate and solve the current issues facing the development of the energy market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) (Austria, Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine).
Key speakers include:
- Sergey Boyarkin, Programme Director, Rosatom, Russia
- Adam Czyżęwski, Chief Economist, PKN Orlen, Poland
- Maciej Bando, Vice President, Energy Regulatory Office, Poland
- Christopher Jasiak, Chairman of the Board, Esperotia Investments, Poland
- Ireneusz Łazor, President of the Management Board, Polish Power Exchange S.A., Poland
- Johann Harter, Chief Operating Officer, Activ Solar, Ukraine
- Jiří Feist, Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), EP Energy, Czech Republic
- Grzegorz Zielinski, Senior Banker, Power and Energy Utilities, Central Europe Coordinator, Renewable Energy Coordinator,EBRD, Poland
- Frank Esslinger, Managing Partner, Mummert & Company, United Kingdom
- Bartosz Wojszczyk, Managing Director, Global Growth and Strategy, GE Energy, USA
- Wolfgang Krewel, Director Strategy and Marketing for Central and Eastern Europe, and Russia, Alstom Grid, Germany
- Konrad Purchala, Director Market Development, PSE-Operator, Poland
- Gregor Rinke, CEO and President, Seeger Green Energy LLC, Germany
- Kazimierz Żmuda, Deputy-Director, Renewable Energy and Biofuels, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Poland
- Grażyna Kozłowska-Plewa, Deputy Head of Department of the National Economy, Ministry of Finance, Poland
- Kristián Takáč, Advisor to the Minster, Ministry of the Economy, Slovak Republic