Explore the Global Progress of Bioenergy at tcbiomass2013
The final conference agenda for the International Conference on Thermochemical Biomass Conversion Science – tcbiomass2013 – covers topics critical to emerging opportunities in renewable energy. International keynotes, representing various facets of the industry, will be at the center of this collaborative forum as the world’s leading researchers, scientists, and engineers present the science of thermochemical conversion of biomass to heat, power, and fuels.
Join us September 3-6, 2013 in Chicago, IL and hear the latest research, development, and deployment results for thermal biomass conversion technologies and systems. The theme of this year’s event is “Making it Real.” Experts in gasification, pretreatment, pyrolysis, and upgrading will discuss how the use of biomass to produce renewable and sustainable fuels is becoming a reality as industry experts moved advanced conversion processes into commercial projects.
The Program At-A-Glance:
- 6 dynamic keynote addresses
- 36 oral presentations from key government and industry stakeholders
- 100+ technical poster presentations
- Virtual tours that visit key thermochemical facilities around the globe (new)
- Competitive student poster contest and prize
- Welcome Reception on the Chicago Riverwalk
- Special dinner and networking event at Chicago’s famed Field Museum
Register now and plan to visit Chicago this September! Receive a discount rate if you register by August 26. If you have 3 or more coworkers registering as delegates for the event, receive a 20% discount!