Welcome to the latest edition of BRISK NEWS, produced on behalf of the BRISK biofuels research consortium.
BRISK is a research infrastructure. Its main activity is to fund researchers from Europe and qualifying countries to carry out thermochemical biomass conversion research at leading European laboratories. The project will pay for the costs associated with accessing and supporting the facilities, along with a grant for travel, accommodation and subsistence.
Inside this issue you will find:
- How to apply for funding;
- Features on various BRISK partners’ laboratories which are available for access;
- Useful bioenergy publications and biofuel groups;
- BRISK Work Package updates and workshop reviews;
- International bioenergy events diary.
Visit us at the 21st EU BC&E 2013 – Copenhagen
BRISK will be present at this year’s 21st European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, taking place on 3-7 June 2013 in Copenhagen. If you are attending this event you are invited to:
- Visit our stand D3 to discover more about how you can use the facilities of leading European laboratories;
- Attend the BRISK Workshop: Gas Analysis from Thermo-chemical Reactors.
Please forward this email to other people who may be interested in this research initiative. Further details can be found at www.briskeu.com.
BRISK NEWS editor