Dear ladies and gentlemen, dear colleagues
The international conference World Sustainable Energy Days 2013 which will be held from 27 February – 1 March 2013 in Wels/Austria is approaching quickly. We have already received over 700 registrations from 56 countries, with many more to come in the next days!
There is only 1 week left to register for the conference!
The full conference programme is available at www.wsed.at
The events of the World Sustainable Energy Days 2013:
– European Pellet Conference (programme)
– European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference (with site-visits) (programme)
– Conference WSED next for young researchers (programme)
– Conference “Energy Efficiency Watch” (programme)
– Conference “LED – innovative lighting solutions” (programme)
– Technical site-visits (further information)
– Poster Presentation (further information)
– Trade show “Energiesparmesse”, with more than 100,000 visitors one of Europe’s largest trade shows for renewable energy and energy efficiency (further information)
Simultaneous interpretation into German, English, Russian and Spanish will be provided.
The conference fees are 290 Euro (85 Euro for students) for all WSED conferences (27 Feb. – 01 March) plus 10 % VAT, further information on fees for the different events at www.wsed.at/en/registration-info
We also advise you to make your hotel reservation as soon as possible – further information is available on the conference website: www.wsed.at/en/travel-accommodation
The WSED 2013 will offer a comprehensive information package:
- the meeting place for the global sustainable energy community
- the latest technology trends and inspirational case studies
- updates on policies and legislation
- an outlook on the development of European and global markets
- exchange of experience among experts and new business opportunities
- five conferences, technical site-visits and a major trade show on sustainable energy
The World Sustainable Energy Days are one of the largest annual conferences in this field in Europe, offering a unique combination of events on sustainable energy. Since more than 20 years, experts and decision makers from all over the world flock to Upper Austria to attend the events – in the last years, the conference attracted more than 10,000 participants from over 100 countries!
The conference will be organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of Upper Austria. Upper Austria is an ideal location for such a conference: by 2030, all electricity and space heating in the region will come from renewable energy sources. Already today, the region has a leading role in energy efficiency and renewable energy sources.
The conference office is at your disposal for any further questions (conference office: T: +43-732-7720-14386,firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the WORLD SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DAYS 2013!
T: +43 732 7720 14386
F: +43 732 7720 14383
UID ATU 39283707; ZVR 171568947
Organiser of the WORLD SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DAYS – www.wsed.at